Yes, travel nurses may have state income tax filings in two or more states including their tax home state. If you are a tax savvy do-it-yourselfer, reasonably priced tax compliance software can expedite the process. Otherwise, we recommend you arrange for a tax professional to prepare these returns on your behalf. Each non-resident state filing might add from $25 to $150 to their fees.